Thank you soooo much Waa!
You're Amazing :]
文藝電影 詞:魏如萱 曲:謝沛恩
封存回憶 像真空袋裡抽出了空氣
Sealing the memories is like to suck out the air from a space bag.
時間停止呼吸 失去彈性
Time stops breathing and lose its resilience.
歎息也扭曲
Sighs are also twisted.
手寫的我愛你 徹夜竊竊私語
Handwritten words, I love you、whispered to each other all night.
漏水的公寓 全都皺摺在一起
The leaking apartment is folded up all together.
發呆淋雨 像金魚瞪大著眼睛休息
I mellow out, getting wet in the rain, taking a rest with the eyes wide open like the goldfish.
魚從不哭泣
The fish never cries.
我想練習 安靜與冷靜
I want to practice how to be silent and calm.
來杯血腥瑪麗 微醺好過用力
I want a glass of Bloody Mary, feeling slightly drunk is better than exerting myself.
瑣碎的片段 全都翻譯在胃裡
Trivial passages are all translated in the stomach.
我愛你 我愛你
I love you. I love you.
可惡的文藝電影 恣意滲透了愛情
The detestable literary film willfully permeates love.
緩慢中毒在 必須遐想的樂趣
I am being poisoned slowly in the pleasure of having to daydream.
++++++++++ ++++++++++
Aggie 謝沛恩唱出了我在夏日夜晚的寒冬,
建騏的編曲讓歌變成透明的,
這首歌是很透明的白,像描圖紙一樣,
但是透明卻看不清楚。
和眼淚一樣透明卻看不清楚。
和我愛你一樣好像不清不楚。
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxezP6ku-c&feature=youtu.be
p.s.文火翻譯成英文好會。